I know your time is valuable; so I made the book an easy two hour read and I created an audio book.
My book is ideal for the American with either an e-commerce or international business and for the U.K. or the European citizen coming to the U.S. It costs only $9.50.
You can purchase the book at Amazon U.S. on this link; U.K. on this link (for the U.K.citizen, see our report on how the U.K.-U.S. Tax Treaty makes America a tax haven for you on this link); pour la France on this link et pour les entrepreneurs,
Easy to read and understand with a blueprint to solving the multinational tax challenges that your business faces.
You’ll experience chapter after chapter of time-tested practical tips, the techniques and the innovative strategies that have helped so many businesses to overcome the international tax challenges… that hold back their growth and income potential.
You quickly learn how to save taxes and protect assets. Business owners are saving taxes using our tried and true tax plans. The Entrepreneur edition has the blueprint telling you how to save taxes and to create. Click here to buy International Taxation in America for the Entrepreneur, for $9.50.
International Taxation in America is the fastest tax answering publication in America. The Book is available in audio book, Kindle and hardcopy at Amazon.
Cross border families have special needs because America's laws differ from every other country. A cross border business has a similar problem.
You will easily deal with complex issues regarding cross border taxation. Written in simple and plain English, learning is quick and easy. For those looking for advance tax planning, the hundreds of footnotes and hyperlinks to court cases and tax planning articles are just a mouse click away.
For attorneys and CPAs, I have a 300 page edition is on this link, International Taxation in America.
With this book, you gain immediate knowledge of:
- Inheritance tax planning for the cross border family
- Withholding tax on payments to foreign persons
- When tax treaties reduce taxes
- Best foreign tax credit structure
- Taxation of Americans working abroad
- Taxation of foreign investors in real estate
- Taxation of Controlled Foreign Corporations
- Estate tax planning for multinational families
- England, Wales, Scotland and European tax treaty planning and
- Nevada Trusts for the multi-national family's estate planning
- International tax planning strategies
- Captive Insurance Companies